Welcome Doctor of Physical Therapy Student. Please click ORDER YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK NOW to begin the process. Follow the instructions on main page and if you have any questions our contact information is below.
Contact us with any questions.
Toll Free-800-259-6959 Direct/Text-980-297-2917 FAX-704-353-7893
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Audi Group LLC 2820 Selwyn Ave. Suite 853 Charlotte, NC 28209
The below checks will be performed.
- Social Security Number: A search of credit report header data to help confirm the applicant’s identifying information such as name, aliases, current and prior address(es) and residence(s), and Social Security Number.
- Statewide Criminal Records: A search conducted through statewide criminal records repositories or court systems for any felony or misdemeanor criminal history.
- Federal Criminal Records: A direct search of federal courthouse records for any felony or misdemeanor criminal history.
- National Criminal Records Search: An instant, multi jurisdictional private database search covering more than 300 million criminal records collected from across the country. All database “hits” are verified directly through the source of information to ensure that records reported are current.
- National Sexual Offender Search: A search of a national private database that contains sex offender data collected from across the United States.
- US Department of Health and Human Services OIG List of Excluded Individuals/Entities:A search of this federal agency database that provides information about parties excluded from participation in the Medicare, Medicaid, and all federal health care programs.
- Sanctions OFAC Security Watchlist: A search covering sanctions and disciplinary and administrative actions taken by hundreds of federal and state health care regulatory authorities, including FDA, NIH, GSA, OFAC, terrorist watch lists, and more.