Welcome Doctor of Physical Therapy Student. Please click ORDER YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK NOW to begin the process. Follow the instructions on main page and if you have any questions our contact information is below.
Contact us with any questions.
Toll Free-800-259-6959 Direct/Text-980-297-2917 FAX-704-353-7893
Email – email@example.com
Audi Group LLC 2820 Selwyn Ave. Suite 853 Charlotte, NC 28209
The below checks will be performed.
- Social Security Number: A search of credit report header data to help confirm the applicant’s identifying information such as name, aliases, current and prior address(es) and residence(s), and Social Security Number.
- County Criminal Records: A direct search of county courthouse records for any felony or misdemeanor criminal history. All records are researched to help ensure positive identification.
- Statewide Criminal Records: A search conducted through statewide criminal records repositories or court systems for any felony or misdemeanor criminal history.
- Federal Criminal Records: A direct search of federal courthouse records for any felony or misdemeanor criminal history.
- National Criminal Records Search: An instant, multi jurisdictional private database search covering more than 300 million criminal records collected from across the country. All database “hits” are verified directly through the source of information to ensure that records reported are current.
- National Sexual Offender Search: A search of a national private database that contains sex offender data collected from across the United States.
- US Department of Health and Human Services OIG List of Excluded Individuals/Entities:A search of this federal agency database that provides information about parties excluded from participation in the Medicare, Medicaid, and all federal health care programs.
- Armed Forces DD-214 Verification: Military records are verified either through telephone interviews with the applicant’s former commander or by obtaining the applicant’s DD-214 form. Verification generally includes applicant’s name, service number, rank, dates of service, awards and decorations, and place of entrance and separation.
- Sanctions OFAC Security Watchlist: A search covering sanctions and disciplinary and administrative actions taken by hundreds of federal and state health care regulatory authorities, including FDA, NIH, GSA, OFAC, terrorist watch lists, and more.